February 22nd, 2015, 1pm-5pm
Brewnity is going to bring together all the homebrew clubs and homebrew shops in the NYC area to serve beer for a great cause. The Thirsty Quaker will be there and so will the Jersey City Brew Club! Want to try some great homemade beer? Then get tickets now! Our shop will be bringing at least 20 gallons of beer, including a Strong Dark Belgian Ale, a German Blonde, a Brown Ale, and a Clove-Spiced Porter.
100% of proceeds raised will go to City Harvest.
Tickets provide entry to the 4 hour event and a plastic cup for samples. Starting at $25, the varying prices reflect how much is donated to City Harvest on your behalf.
- The Brooklyn Brewsers (Greenpoint, BK)
- The Malted Barley Appreciation Society (Williamsburg, BK)
- Bitter & Esters (Prospect Heights, BK)
- Knights Of Bruklyn Homebrewers Sentry (Park Slope, BK)
- The NYC Homebrewers Guild (Manhattan, NY)
- Brooklyn Homebrew (Gowanus, BK)
- Jersey City Brew Club (Jersey City, NJ)
- The Thirsty Quaker (Jersey City, NJ)
- Brewstoria (Queens, NY)
- Pour Standards (Staten Island, NY)
- Westchester Homebrew Emporium (Westchester, NY)