Our next class is on Sunday, May 29, 3-6PM in our backyard at The Thirsty Quaker. Sign up in store or by calling the shop at 201-659-2304.
Homebrewing classes make great dates, and great gifts!
In this class you will:
- Participate in a hands-on demonstration of extract and partial-mash beer-making from start to finish. You help make the beer!
- Taste commercial and homebrewed beer samples
- Smell the hops and taste the malted grain
- Learn about the history and science of beer
- Learn to fill and cap your own bottles
Attendees also receive a discount on all homebrewing equipment and ingredients.
If you can't make the May 29 class, we have another scheduled for July 17.