Homebrewing classes make great dates, and great gifts! Classes are $40 per person, and you can register in the store. Just stop in and tell us what date you want to sign up for, it takes only one minute! The class itself is at the HCCC Culinary Arts Center, 1 block from Journal Square.
We will also schedule some cider classes as apple season approaches, so stay posted.
- June 21, Sunday, 3-6pm
- July 19, Sunday, 3-6pm
- August 16, Sunday, 3-6pm
- September 20, Sunday, 3-6pm
In this class you will:
- Participate in a hands-on demonstration of extract and partial-mash beer-making from start to finish. You make the beer yourself!
- Taste commercial and homebrewed beer samples
- Smell the hops and taste the malted grain
- Learn about the history and science of beer
- Pair your beer with fresh, special-made pretzels
- Learn to fill and cap your own bottles