You can now sign up for our March 22nd class on home beer-making in-store at The Thirsty Quaker! Signup only takes a minute, and will reserve your spot for the last scheduled class at Hudson County Community College. If there are still spots available on the day of the class, we will accept walk-ups, but it’s best to reserve your spot ahead of time.
Homebrewing classes make great dates, and great gifts!
- Sunday, March 22, 2015 6pm-9pm
In this class you will:
- See a hands-on demonstration of extract and partial-mash beer-making from start to finish
- Smell the hops and taste the malted grain
- Learn about the history and science of beer
- Taste commercial and homebrewed beer samples
- Pair your beer with fresh, special-made pretzels
- Mash your own grains to turn starches into sugar
- Learn to fill and cap your own bottles