There are still a few spots available for our first Homebrew Class at Hudson County Community College this Sunday. If you would like to attend, the best way to reserve your spot is to register online. If you have trouble with the registration process, send us an email for help, or you can stop by the HCCC’s Culinary Conference Center to register.
Homebrewing classes make great dates, and great gifts! To sign up, visit HCCC’s class sign-up system and search for “Brew” to see the available classes. If there are still spots available on the day of the class, we will accept walk-ups, but it’s best to reserve your spot ahead of time.
Reserve a Spot Today
- Sunday, January 25, 2015 6pm-9pm
- Sunday, February 22, 2015 6pm-9pm
- Sunday, March 22, 2015 6pm-9pm
In this class you will:
- See a hands-on demonstration of extract and partial-mash beer-making from start to finish
- Smell the hops and taste the malted grain
- Learn about the history and science of beer
- Taste commercial and homebrewed beer samples
- Pair your beer with fresh, special-made pretzels
- Mash your own grains to turn starches into sugar
- Learn to fill and cap your own bottles